SEA TEACHER D1 " I am a Pinoy"

On the day after, August 6, we finally touched down in Ninoy Aquino International Airpport (NAIA) safely and became a pinoy, a term used to call Philippians. Once we were out from the exit gate, a staff from Pangasinan State University (PSU) named mr. Tom already put his hands up with a paper of our names written on to make us recognize and find easily the staff.  Thus, we immediately approached and greeted him. He welcomed us and gave a briefing of that day’s agenda. Then we were asked to wait for the other participants and the bus to pick up. While waiting, I decided to take my toiletries from my travel bag to brush my teeth and wash my face for we arrived in the early morning. But, I was shocked when using the toilet because I could not find any flush. Then I just realized that Filipinas used toilet paper rather than water. What a culture shock!



After waiting for some hours, we were brought to Macdonald (Macdo), a fast food resturant, to have a breakfast since we were just informed that others' arrival was delayed. Time showed 3 o’clock and we finally went back to the airport to pick the other participants up. Next, we directly headed to Lingayen which took about 7 hours from Manila. In Lingayen, we checked in to a hotel and got some enough rest since we did not sleep comfortably in the airplane before facing a new day tomorrow.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA Teacher D - " Hours before landing on Philippines"